[Rhodes22-list] A storage Idea

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Wed Aug 3 07:09:08 EDT 2005

Chris,
Oh no - something we don't have! Can you recommend a good one? Oh, that
would require actually having truffles onboard. I draw the line with capers
and sundried tomatoes.

Julie
P.S. I can make fun the 'stuff' we have in the galley because I'm not the
cook. However, I do really appreciate the gourmet meals that are created -
if a lemon zester keeps the chef happy, then I'm good (and gaining weight).