[Rhodes22-list] newbie

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 10:56:57 EDT 2005

Frank,
There used to be a R22 on Lake Marion, but it was sold a while back. The
closest would be me. I'm on Lake Hartwell along with about four other R22's. I
would be more than happy to show you my boat, but vacation time and weddings
will be keeping me away from the water until early September.
Perhaps Mr. Kroposki will answer you call once he rolls his butt out of  bed.
He doesn't work much, so he has a lot of time to show off his Rhodes. His
boat is slipped at Big Waters Marina on the south end of Lake Hartwell, near the
 damn dam.

Rummy, Anderson, SC
864-933-4284 cell