[Rhodes22-list] Re: fesh marketing input needed

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Aug 18 12:22:44 EDT 2005

  Stan,
  As a recent visitor to the Edenton factory,  and the help of  Stan
and his employees, I agree with Len's idea.
  Anyone using the site to help sell their boat should be able to
return a small portion of their sale, to assist GBI without much harm
financially.
    just my .02 on the matter.

   Stan:  Cindy is still looking for a pgm to help you out with
graphics. Have you tried Photoshop Elements, a userfriendly consumer
program which should enable you to insert graphics over pics??

  Lou