@WL [Rhodes22-list] travaler bar help

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Aug 19 11:42:49 EDT 2005

Alan,
        No pictures but with my previous '76 there was about a 5 foot wire
that attached to each stearn chain plate and sliding on that was the
mainsheet block set up on a small pully that rode the wire travler.  Under
tension then, you have a wire that goes from one side of the transom to the
other forming an inverted V shape, ^ yeah like that, perhaps  2 feet or so
above the transom would be the wire travler's apex.

I've use both (my "newer" '83 has the bar) and I definately prefer the bar,
it's worth the money, but with the wire you will be OK too.
Chris G