[Rhodes22-list] Apostle Islands

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 22:24:20 EDT 2005

Mary,

Here's a few shots of the pup.  He did very well on his first cruise.
We had his travel crate in the V berth when we needed to "stow the dog"
under way, and we put him in the crate out in the cockpit at night.  He
wears his DFD (doggie floatation device) when he's in the cockpit under
way and tethered to the boat but still able to walk around and play in
the cockpit.  At anchor, if it's calm, he can have the run of the boat
untethered and likes to go forward and all around.   At four months
he's still in the adolescent maniac stage but hasn't gotten to the
psychotic teenager stage.....yet.  We're looking forward to that for
sure.

Slim