[Rhodes22-list] Chinese Boom Rooms?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Aug 24 11:13:28 EDT 2005

Rummy,

Of course, you are right about this.  As you know, Brad is on vacation
in China because his wife's family lives there.  They are high level
professional people who Brad feels would be able to control a little
operation like this in their spare time.  I don't think he has even
approached them about this because there are so many other ducks that
must be lined up, first.

Bill Effros