[Rhodes22-list] Ed Kroposki

greyhound at gbronline.com greyhound at gbronline.com
Mon Aug 29 10:05:37 EDT 2005

Just wanted to tell all what a nice couple the Kroposkis
are.  We just spent an afternoon on Sunday with them.  They
went over their boat from stem to stern and tirelessly
answered every question we could imagine with grace and
patience. He talked about ownership, the great support from
the Rhodes family and General Boats.

The winds were light and variable with winds I
would guess in the 10 knot range for only a moment so we
were unable to fully stretch her legs.  Still the quality,
ease of handling, and its intelligent design were evident.

Stan, on the reverse of the latest thread, I think, if we
work out the purchase of a boat in any condition, you owe
them some kind of commission.  Especially since they gave us
their afternoon only out of kindness.  By the way, our $100
is in the mail.
Frank McGee
Potential Rhodes22 Owner