[Rhodes22-list] Wally what is it like in Knoxville?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:24:44 EDT 2005

Light drizzle, cloudy skies amd calm. It is still early but it looks like we
will not get much wind or rain. The local forecast from Wed afternoon
through the weekend looks fantastic! I made sure things were secure at my
slip Sunday as they are calling for high winds today.

Watching the news this AM and things look worse than last night. It is bad
enough to have your home and belongings trashed but it looks like flooding
will be a problem for quite some time. Last night French Quarter was dry,
this morning it is flooded and the water level is rising.

I was in SC for Hugo and the coast was devasted however flooding was really
not a big problem.

What a hardship for so many.

Wally