[Rhodes22-list] At any price?

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:27:53 EDT 2005

Well Ed,

We still have gasoline here in southern Maryland, but at most stations it
has gone up between 45 and 80 cents a gallon today alone. I saw it over
$3.50. If the lack of gas in the South is any indication, it will be over
$4/gal here this time tomorrow (if it can still be found).   I found one
station that had yet to raise the prices (still $2.69/gal regular) and I
thought I had stepped back to 1973.   I guess it is time to find a
locking gas cap....if they are still being made.  I guess soon I will
have to pack up my Aero-bed and just stay at work all week.=20

The Racetrack station ----- exit 221 off of I-85--- by you still had gas
as of an hour and a half ago (8:05 PM Wed.)

 See:=20=20=20=20
http://www.southcarolinagasprices.com/index.aspx?s=3DY&fuel=3DA&area=3DSpar=
tanburg&station=3DAll%20Stations&tme_limit=3D24

Maybe you can let your fingers do the walking first.  I hope you find
some gas.

Todd

P.S. How far will the average golf cart go on a full charge?