[Rhodes22-list] New Member Introduction

Joe Astuccio II jbushkey at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 21:53:51 EST 2005

Hello Group,

   My name is Joe and I just moved to Fort Lauderdale,
Florida.  I have a passion for sailing but I don't
know how to sail yet LOL.  I have been on a few
different sailboats and I always enjoy my time on the
water.  My favorite thing is the moment the engine
turns off, switching to sails for power, and the
serenity that seems to come with it.  I came across
the Rhodes 22 on the internet and it seems like a
dream that will be within my reach.  lll be lurking
around here reading posts for awhile til I go through
the archives and read some stories.  Im sure there is
alot of useful information there.  Thanks for having
me in the group.

Happy Holidays,
Joe