[Rhodes22-list] an easy question, I Hope.

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 6 07:43:18 EST 2005

Bob,

It was flippin FREEZING!!! We were not there very long. We just had to look
at
the boat...we knew we were buying that thing no matter what. We can fix
anything.
However, there will not be any major or immediate fixes to that thing. It
just
needs good cleaning.
John and I are so good at getting chalky boat up to snuff but that hull
simply
sparkles!
We will do something radical with the interior over time. Plan to put
shelves in
the aft for the various sails and label each shelf so that any crew member
can
go down for the right sail. We will change the stove configuration: replace
it
and locate it toward aft. Next we would like to make the settee larger on
the port
side for more comfortable sleeping. V-berth is just very nice.
these are things we will do next year. there is a mild crack just aft of the
keel
but it is not anywhere as bad as the fellows made it out to be on the phone.
And, after all, joh works in a boat yard!
Just veyr excited.
You really WILL have to come crew.

Anne