[Rhodes22-list] Pictures of the Melbourne Boat - 1 of 3

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 19:24:37 EST 2005

All,
  Attached are several pictures of the Melbourne boat. I have higher
resolution copies that I can also send, if desired (80MB worth).
You can see some deck damage in the two "shadow" pictures, but that is
about it for major glass work.   The boat has a motor
throttle control - that I appears to be mounted to the forward portion
of the starboard cockpit.  In that same picture you will see
some extra sails that I do not recognize. The rub rail is a little
damaged on the port side.  The rudder needs a new tiller handle.
The bolts for the mast mounting plate appear to be sheared off.  One of
the spreaders appears to be missing.  I did not count
all the shrouds.  The space around the boat was cramped, so the pictures
are mainly "up close".  Let me know if you have any
questions about these pictures.

Enjoy  -
Bud Connor