[Rhodes22-list] Ford Expedition

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Feb 2 11:29:35 EST 2005

Jim:
	I was made aware of a very nice Ford Expedition at a fair price,
since one of these days I am going to get a new tow vehicle, I wanted some
feed back.  I would prefer a van of some type, but an SUV will do the job,
that is if I see one that says buy me.  I believe that I am going to pass on
this Expedition, although it would do the job. I am leaning toward something
just a little smaller, like Roger's Astro.

Ed K
BTW:  Mystic Seaport Museum does not have plans for the Rhodes 22.  They
were not in the Phil Rhodes bequest.  So whatever is in Stan's head is all
folks.