[Rhodes22-list] Phil Rhodes Drawings

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Feb 2 22:35:03 EST 2005

Jim,
	There is no attachment, I copied and pasted the email into my post
to Mary Lou.  It must has thunk it was attaching something because I was
inserting another email?  The Gurus of email will have to answer what
resulted. When the email posted, I looked to see what was attached, but it
was all whited out (censored?).

Ed K