[Rhodes22-list] David and Lou

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Feb 3 18:21:11 EST 2005

David and Lou:
	I am familiar with the Ben Stavis's Web site at Temple.  I have even
communicated with him in the past.
	I have been to Mystic Seaport Museum that is how I got the business
cards I inserted at the start of this thread. Anybody within range of Mystic
should go.  Plan to spend a day.  Do not count on the ticket takers to know
where the ships plans library is.  I had to go to five buildings before I
found it.  There are many good seafaring exhibits.
	This thread got started by Karen, Editor of Good Old Boats magazine
requesting a picture of an original sail plan for the Rhodes Continental
which today is known as the Rhodes 22.  If either of you have such a
picture, communicate directly with Karen.  Otherwise, I assume that Roger's
pictures of his '76 Rhodes are the most accurate available.
	Stan claims he has no such pictures, plans or diagrams.  He would
have us believe everything is in his head.  He is alleged to be partying
with some of our fellow Rhodies this weekend in Chicago.  Let us
collectively hope he does not bump his head.
	David, thank you for referencing that Web Site.  What is your
relationship to the site?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: "Fail to honor people, they will fail to honor you." But of a
Great Leader, when his work his done, his aim fulfilled, the people will all
say, "We did this ourselves."  Lao-Tzu, circa 6th Century B.C.