[Rhodes22-list] Advice Please!

Nell nellwolfe at cox.net
Sun Feb 6 08:42:46 EST 2005

So from what I gather from the wealth of advice that has returned from my
query, should I change my mind from a single axel to a dual axel trailer?
Stan will just roll his eyes heavenward at me.
Ordering this boat has been a little like building a house - with a change
here and a change there until the contractor is wondering what it will be
next.
Sorry Stan, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.
It just seems I have a lot of prerogatives huh?

nellwolfe