[Rhodes22-list] The 1st Shoe Has Dropped

Robert Dilk robertdilk at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:23:04 EST 2005

   I have had the same treatment a few years ago. smiles...  then
   silence...  then rejection. I had one company that never sent the
   rejection.......

   Good luck and fair winds

   Bob
   >From: "Roger Pihlaja" <cen09402 at centurytel.net>
   >To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
   >Subject: [Rhodes22-list] The 1st Shoe Has Dropped
   >Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 05:57:33 -0500
   >
   >Hi Everyone,
   >
   >Yesterday was not a good day.  I received a letter of rejection from
   Broin & Associates, Inc. in Sious Falls, SD.  The letter was
   completely generic and gave no explanation of why they choose their
   preferred candidate for the Technical Manager position at the Michigan
   Ethanol plant in Caro, MI over me.

   >Although disappointing, this news was not unexpected.  Both Broin &
   MRI have gone silent for the last couple of weeks.  There was supposed
   to be a decision from both companies by the end of January regarding
   who they were going to make job offers to.  Last week, when Feb 1st
   came & went, I tried calling and e-mailing my contacts in both
   companies with no response.  My suspicion is that they've both made
   job offers to another candidate.  They were both just stringing me
   along with the silent treatment until their preferred candidate
   responds.