[Rhodes22-list] Arizona Nostalgia '76

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Feb 8 18:37:30 EST 2005

Chris:
Is this the guy:www.medicaltextbook.com/textbooks/author/David+H.+Lavrin
If it is he is now at NIH near Washington, DC.  Another Chesapeake Rhodie?
I guess you did look to much.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "It is true that people want results from their leaders...in the
long run they do not want them at the expense of shocking their sense of
what is fitting and decent." Ordway Tead, The Art of Leadership,1935.