[Rhodes22-list] Radio antenna

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Feb 9 22:16:55 EST 2005

Will,

Yeah, I know - sorry. If regular broadcast TV's important to you, then you
can kill the TV and FM birds with one stone by adding something like the
first few on this page:
http://marineengineparts.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page304.html. If you
don't care about TV then the passive FM antennas that are available on the
same page might be more up your alley.

Mark