[Rhodes22-list]Question about OUT OF OFFICE REPLIES

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Feb 10 08:35:27 EST 2005

Ed and Will,
When I look at my regular messages coming in from the list they look like
they are "from" an individual with a "reply to" the list. My guess is that
the autoreply feature Mr. Anderson is using (I got one directly to my email
address as well) looks at that "from" line and spits out its reply never
seeing the "reply to" that engages when when you hit the ordinary reply
button on your emailer. It's probably better this way. I've been on lists
where two members' autoreply functions started emailing each other - it's
pretty grim.

Best wishes.

Mary Lou