[Rhodes22-list]Out of Office Response: Brad on Blue Water Boats

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 12:02:03 EST 2005

Ed,

I've researched both IMF and boom furling and would
respond to your e-mail concerning that subject but I'm
out of office.  In fact, I can't get e-mail in my
office.  Lufthansa now has internet service on their
Atlantic flights but that technology hasn't made it to
my company.  We have been concentrating on making a
profit, our quarterly projections, and long term
survival, but no doubt its coming.  To be honest, no
one misses me when I'm gone but they should. You can
get e-mail on your boat if you are willing to pay
$1.90 per minute but then one couldn't use the
"out-of-office" excuse.  It kind of reminds me of the
guy that chewed me out because I didn't get him to
Fayetteville, Arkansas on time so he could sell
underwear to Walmart.  I politely reminded him that
really important people fly on private airplanes, a
service I provided as well, and Greyhound is still in
business.  Anyway, I've been  in/out of my office all
day and apologize to those folks who needed their life
problems solved while I was busy.

Brad