[Rhodes22-list] Music Humor - I think: Another Mandolin Player...

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:01:17 EST 2005

Dread Zep is awesome! I saw them open up for Robert Plant in SC in the early
90s. Liner notes on first CD credit both Page and Plant as helping out with
production. Lead singer sings Plant's vocal with an Elvis twist. It is quite
funny and good. They do a great Black Dog Hound Dog mix. Tortelvis is the
stage name of the lead singer. Back up vocals are sung by Ed Zeppelin. Their
second CD wasn't nearly as good as the first. I am huge reggae and Led Zep
fan; two thumbs up!

Some of my favorite sailing music is Burning Spear. Classic reggae!

Wally