[Rhodes22-list] KSLM RADIO

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 06:49:19 EST 2005

Slim,

Wow, that brings back some old memories.  I saw
Wishbone Ash at Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis about
73-74'.  There were two other bands that I don't
remember, it was the seventies you know, but I'm sure
I answered all the job applications about recrecional
drug use correctly since then.  That was a wild place
for concerts and very difficult to hold your breath
for three hours (learned it from Bill).  Got any other
MP3's from that era?

Brad