[Rhodes22-list] 2 more 4 KSLM

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Wed Feb 16 18:13:08 EST 2005

Slimmy:
Dos mas Bongo Dogs por ti y todas otras. Beautiful day here today (check my
links page for the WX. Around 85 for a high, light SE wind, and I was stuck
here at the lab ALONE ALL DAY, tending to our "Winter Texan" crop (how come
we can't find any seashells?...cause you all have already stolen them all /
they take 'em by the boxload"...). I'm sending them all back to Minnesota
and points north so you can enjoy them for the rest of the year...., and
now to top it off, I'm coming down with the flu.

http://www.edmenviro.com/Technical.htm
jw
Jim White
Le Menagerie