[Rhodes22-list] Political - for Brad's Eyes - notrelatedtosailing!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Feb 18 12:15:54 EST 2005

My distaste for the lady has very little to do with her health care
plan, and much more to do with her politics in general. However, I don't
think THAT'S even the reason for a joke against her. She's a politician,
that makes her a target for jokes. Shoot, I'm a Bush fan, and I STILL
think some of the zingers against him are funny. The one where they've
got various pictures of facial expressions compared to various monkey's
facial expressions is hilarious.

>>> "stan" <stan at rhodes22.com> 2/18/2005 11:43:51 AM >>>
Herb,

Oh, I don't know.  The only thing I can think of that got others angry
at
her was her health care plans.  I don't know of any sexual scandals so
could not think of any other reasons for why the roasting.  Have I
missed
something she said or did?

stan/ec