[Rhodes22-list] List abuse.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 09:07:09 EST 2005

Roger,
Again you don't understand my position. I've tried several times to get
through to you, but obviously it's too complex for you to understand. I'm not
anti-nuke.
As for an energy policy, otay, here it goes. Fix what we've already broken,
get rid of the waste (permanently) and decrease demand for energy by lowering
the world population. Very simple if you ask me. Realistic? Probably not
today,  but someday it will make sense to someone.

Futuristic real estate listing: Water front property, recently cleared of
nuclear power plant, ready to move into in 10,000 years, real bargain at today's
 prices, excellent view, no trees or wild life and great security system
already in place. Ready to subdivide.

Rummy