[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Sun Feb 20 18:34:22 EST 2005

Hi Don,
I was wondering where you had gotten to.

We are a no for next weekend (on our way back from Montreal), and I am iffy
for the next two after that (13th might be better than the 6th - gotta go
see the new grandkid in NC). If you get a quorum go ahead and we'll see you
on the water later this year.

Best wishes,
Mary Lou