[Rhodes22-list] Request for Brad's Input

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Feb 22 10:36:42 EST 2005

Stan,
	I agree with Deena's recommendations so far.  I would really wait
for our Chinese speaking Guru to comment further.  I think they just want
your molds and know how, maybe your building too.  I trust the Chinese as
far as I can throw Penny (Penny is the elephant at the Greenville Zoo).

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  2000 pounds of Chinese soup = Won ton