[Rhodes22-list] Liberals & the Bird Flu

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 08:04:41 EST 2005

Here is a questions for all the liberals that think
Iran should have the right to nuclear energy.

If Iran has this right which could put that whole
reagion and even the USA in jeopardy (of course I know
that liberals don't care if Americans lifes are put in
jeopardy) but for the sake of argument; then here is
the question:

If the Bird Flu turn into the epidemic the the WHO
says it will; then do chickens & ducks have a right to
life that is qreater than Humans?

Most liberals should say that chickens & ducks lifes
are just as important as Humans.  However, factoring
in the fact that liberals belive in killing babies
through techniques called abortion.  Would this mean
that only unborn chickens & ducks could be killed to
protect humans but existing live chickens & ducks must
be allowed to spread the disease?

I bet this question would cause Howard Dean to let out
a yelp:-)
Steve

PS - How many people know that something like this was
coming:-) Of course, I think that the chickens & ducks
must die to protect human life but what can I say -
I'm a people person:-)