[Rhodes22-list] HELP

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 15:12:30 EST 2005

All,

You may recall that Good Old Boat magazine is doing a piece on the R22 in
their May issue.  They want to use some photos that I sent them, but they're
pictures that I downloaded from various sources over the years and don't
know who took them.  Karen Larson, the editor is concerned about copyright
issues and wants permission to use them.

All three are interior shots.  My guess is that the white interior shots are
from GB, but the teak shot is unknown.  Can any of you identify these shots?
They are under a deadline, so if you know, please speak up ASAP.

On behalf of Karen Larson, editor of Good Old Boat

Thank you

(Slim)