[Rhodes22-list] FW: *#! Nuclear Power!#*

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Feb 24 08:39:10 EST 2005

Roger and Bill:
Only the headline post was sent, so there is only one attachment.  See the
rest of the story on line:
http://greenvilleonline.com/news/2005/02/23/2005022359297.htm

As I pointed out in an earlier post both GE Power and Westinghouse are
preparing plant designs.  Which company is going to get this contract?  Buy
both companies stock for a good investment strategy.

Subject: [Rhodes22-list] FW: *#! Nuclear Power!#*

On the first transmission of this post, it was too big!  I am sending the
post divided:

I have attached three pages of the today's Greenville News.  Duke power of
Charlotte, NC, 110 miles away has announced it is studying building a new
local nuclear power plant.

     When Oconee Station Nuclear Power Plant was built, the original plans
allowed for a second plant to be built on the lake.  The second original
location was about 20 miles north of Rummy's house.  Also, there was a
second location on the Catawba River where land and site preparation was
done before all the hassle.  I would look for both plants to be built. One
right after the other.

     Do we have any nuclear plant design engineers on the list?  It is a
happening. Good jobs in design and construction, and then in operations.
Opportunity is knocking very loud.

     The three attachments are very large so you guys with dial access might
want to pass.  To see the online version of this report try:
http://greenvilleonline.com/news/2005/02/23/2005022359297.htm
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA