[Rhodes22-list] Political - NOT RELATED TO SAILING!!!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Feb 25 10:48:54 EST 2005

I'm pleased to see you say that. You know, I think the liberals that cry
and moan that the election was "stolen" in 2000 do SO much to hurt their
"cause". It gives those of us on the right, that care to use it, lots of
ammunition to lable them as merely "sore losers." I absolutely hated
Clinton when he ran the first time. The second time he ran, I was
surprised to find that I actually despised him more. However, in spite
of everything, HE WON. Republicans then had a choice to make, learn from
it or don't, bitching and moaning wouldn't change the results.

>>> "stan" <stan at rhodes22.com> 2/25/2005 7:31:05 AM >>>
Herb,

We do agree on some things.  George won it fair and square.  Nader
stole it
by a mile.

stan/ec