[Rhodes22-list] cleaning cushions

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 25 17:44:41 EST 2005

PT,
I have a green machine and have removed the covers from the interior
cushions, cleaned them and left them on my deck (or dock) to dry in the
sun. Turn out great.
I do remove the covers of the cockpit cushions and scrub with deck brush
with a mix of dish soap and little clorox (not too much because it (bleach)
can cause faster deterioration. rinsing is most important and hang 'em
around on dock posts, or on your boat to dry.
Anne
KY Lake