[Rhodes22-list] Upgrade to a Seaward.

dbarrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 21:17:55 EST 2005

Rummy and Bob,

Very tacky!

Rummy, at least Bob put a "just kidding" after his post. Did you know that
after your "leave" from the list because of the excessive time the new
Seaward owners, who had decided on a larger boat, spent on the list
(probably...what?... 10 or 12 posts over a two week time period...whew!),
that many people on the list had no problem with  Seaward posts on the R22
list as we were former owners?  I think we all decided to stay on the list
to monitor posts from people we know and like but refrain from posting
Seaward related issues. It wasn't because of you.

Now there is 90% politics on the list. While politics are likely to be
encountered in the "Charter" that you supply, so are other boats...and
people who sail them.

To dis Will, who just offered his time to put together a Lands Ends order of
Rhodes related items is again...tacky. We really enjoy our Seaward 26RK.

Free drinks this afternoon?:)

Glen