[Rhodes22-list] Secure furled jib?

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 23:44:46 EST 2005

Bob,

Your right of course.  I was thinking that some people might not like the
appearance of the jib sheets wrapped around the furled jib and not paying
attention to the second part of his question.  I guess that's because I
normally leave my jib with the clew right next to the furl rather than
wrapping the sheets around the whole thing but when they start talking about
hurricanes I go into the full wrap mode and take my mainsail off the boat.

Lloyd