[Rhodes22-list] Correct Subject Line: Rummy's Reply to Roger!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jan 7 11:02:59 EST 2005

Roger,
	My vote goes to Rummy on this one.  You might read the dual
biography of Orville and Wilbur Wright(you know if man were ment to fly God
would have given him wings) or how many times Thomas Edison tried to make a
good light bulb.
	I will concede that you are momentarily correct.  I also recognize
you have the ability to correct this technological problem.
Ed K                                       Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: "The greatest sin is to do nothing with something." -Robert White