[Rhodes22-list]Strictly Sail Boat Show Questions & replies

dbarrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 19:22:46 EST 2005

Anne, Ron, and All,

Anne, when are you going to be there? Dorene and I will be there Sat. and
maybe Sun. I will be taking the diesel engine maintanence seminar Sat. for
two hours in the am and two in the pm but Dorene will be around. If you can,
plan to be around for dinner Sat. night.

 Ron and Becky, Elton, Bob and Kathy Quinn (who got used to the cold
northern winter last year and can't wait for another go :), show friends of
Elton, other Rhodies and former Rhodies usually go out to Joe's Be Bop apx.
7:30.

Ron, I assume you and Becky will be there on Sat. and stay for dinner.

Is there anyone else who is coming to the show? Rik/Sandy? Rod/Mary?
Please let us know so that we (Dorene the organizer) can put in a
reservation for Joe's.

Looking forward to seeing y'all again.

Glen