[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 18:43:51 EST 2005

Wally,

This time of year diesel fuel and jet fuel competes
for refinery space with home heating oil, hence, a
price increase in diesel.  This country bitchs about
the disallocation of fuel but there hasn't been a new
refinery built in 26 years.  When the "Big Oil"
companies shut down their California refineries
because it wasn't economically feasible to refit them
to the new environmental rules, they were accused of
reducing capicity so they could "gouge".  I repeat
myself, if anyone thinks "Big Oil" is making a
killing, invest in "Big Oil"  They are all publically
traded companies.  Do your homework and you'll find
the ROI is no better than the broader market.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"