[Rhodes22-list] Navigation

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:49:26 EST 2005

Slim, I second that advice.  The costal navigation course offered by asa is
great.  You will enjoy how all the differnt things you learned in Geometry
have an actual use.  I am currently trying to get certifiied to teach that
class.  As preparation, I signed up for the same class offered at the
community college.  It is an 8 week class, once a week, for a tuition if 5
bucks.  I couldn't pass it up.  While preparing, I found that I actually
enjoyed the material (which if you knew me in school would suprise the hell
out of you).  It is like using basic math/geomery to do magic tricks.  Good
luck and take the oppertunity to increase your knowledge.  Bob Weber