[Rhodes22-list] Strictly Sail Phila. plans - snow?

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Jan 20 08:44:03 EST 2005

Just as we are trying to make plans comes the weather man like a snowplow
filling in the almost shoveled driveway.

So Russ, Michael, Don & Jeanne, how will your plans be affected if the
forecast consolidates with snow starting on Sat.? We are taking the train
is so will probably go in Sat. for the seminars and to see whatever we miss
tomorrow afternoon BUT if there is a lot of snow we may want to bug out
before it starts affecting the trains. We're gonna play it by ear - these
sorts of storms are notoriously unpredictable.

See:
http://hurricane.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/headlines.asp?iws=1
or
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/fwd/productviewnation.php?pil=PHIAFDPHI&version=0