[Rhodes22-list] Joke

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:56:15 EST 2005

A little levity from another list I get.

A man took his wife to the annual Houston rodeo and one of the first
exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls. They went up to the first
pen and there was a sign attached that said,
"This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife playfully nudged her husband
in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."
They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This
bull mated 120 times last year. " The wife gave her husband a healthy jab
and said, "That's more than twice a week ! You could learn a lot from him."
They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in
capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year. "The wife, so excited
that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs, said, "That's once a day.
You could REALLY learn something from this one."
The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the
same cow......"
NOTE: The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and
he should eventually make a full recovery ...

Bob