[Rhodes22-list] Sappy Comment on D-Day

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 09:56:15 EDT 2005

I know how this can be solved.  If the Democrats
consenstrate on just killing American citizens by
pulling out thier feeding tubes and keep the presure
up so women can keep killing thier babies; then that
will free up time for the Republican to handle running
the world & any necessary killing as it relate to
this:-)  You must admit that we do all the hard
work!!!!
Steve

PS - Work, Work, Work; that all I ever do!!!!!!!!!