[Rhodes22-list] Researching the archives of this site

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 7 19:23:05 EDT 2005

Bob and Sandra, Thanks for replying...
I only joined this group in Aug.'04.  I have kept a lot of the email
helpful search word.  I am not an email or computer guru by any stretch...
I use Outlook Express on, yes, a mac, most of the time.  Occasionally I will
jump to my teens' p.c. when necessary...
I use google often.
Still, I don't have the foggiest idea how I would go about downloading the
archives....that is my really basic question...

Will you take this down a few steps lower to my oh so basic level, and try
to explain that?

I use the www.rhodes22.org site often.

Last fall I was scolded a bit for asking questions that I should have looked
up in the archives or the rhodes22.org site, so I have become a bit
email-shy about asking questions...

Ed was nice enough to help try to get me the answer.

Thanks all.
Phyllis
Whisper
(We had a nice, hot sail Sunday...Raritan Bay)