[Rhodes22-list] Forwarded for Bill E and Bob Q

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 13 15:33:14 EDT 2005

Bob,

     Do you watch the west Florida list on sailnet?  Bill Effros has been
wanting to go to the Florida Keys for years now.  This recently came up on
the West Florida list about his trip to the lower keys including the
Tortugas.  I can see Bill with his harness hanging on to his tiller
.

Ed K

Also he has some pictures if you email him direct.