[Rhodes22-list] secure furled jib?

SVGravityLeak at aol.com SVGravityLeak at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 16:10:38 EST 2005

Bob F,

If you have IMF, the resistance of the fat mast to high winds should be your
main concern.  I've been told my boat with IMV heeled 30 deg until the dock
lines went taught when a thunderstorm blew off Lake Erie with 70 mph winds.  In
a hurricane, I would think you would want to lower your mast.

Fred

In a message dated 3/1/2005 4:56:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,