[Rhodes22-list] Hello

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 08:45:37 EDT 2005

Bob,

Happy anniversary! San Diego is a great town. The Navy moved us there three
different times. We lived on Point Loma twice and once on Coronado. Our
Coronado quarters were right on the water with a view of the city from back
deck. We had a Laser that we used to sail all over the harbor as well as
Mission Bay. We could also check out Lido's from Navy Yacht Club.

Fair Winds,

Wally