[Rhodes22-list] Webcam

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 10:49:43 EDT 2005

Sorry,

  I think this should work:
http://live6.truelook.com/adler/skyeye?pop=false
The other one is probably a temporary file generated when
panning the camera.  Notice the lack of boats - the harbor
officially opens in two days (tender service starts) and the
weather has been lousy.  I am still hoping to sail across
the lake next weekend - but my wife has accepted a Saturday
night invitation ....

Ron