[Rhodes22-list] Bottom of IMF Tube

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon May 16 23:44:13 EDT 2005

The attached picture shows the bottom of my IMF tube.

The big hole is for the line that pulls the sail back into to the mast.

I assume that the black piece on the right forms the top of the "spool"
and the black piece on the left forms the bottom.  I assume, also, that
the exposed screw holds the inner beige piece to the outer black piece
and that the flange on the left pair has somehow sheared off, leaving an
exposed screw on the black piece, and a broken beige piece (note crack
and absence of flange.)

Is the beige piece something standard that I can pick up?  Or is this
something I must get from Stan?

Both black pieces have a hole like the one visible in the right black
piece.  Is anything going on inside that hole?

Bill Effros

.