[Rhodes22-list] Jim's Main

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Sep 9 15:35:49 EDT 2005

Jim,

If you have a standard main and not the IMF, I would assume the sail is cut
with a roach.  If so, you'll need the battens for sure, otherwise the roach
of your sail with just flop around.  If it IS cut with a roach and the loft
DIDN'T put in batten pockets, I'd say it's the loft that is todo chingada!
The IMF sails do NOT have a roach so no battens are needed.

Slim

P.S. I'm all in favor of surfing with cute girls!