[Rhodes22-list] Electronics Advice

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 21:07:22 EDT 2005

Airmar CS4500 Thru-hull (had very poor luck with
transon, unclean water and out of the water)

ray 60 tri-data, bulk head

RITCHIE 4 1/2" Navigator Compass

mast top VHF with a remote mic that can be used from
the tiller(and be head), the weather alter will save
your ass someday and can muilt chancel scan like
13,22a and the wx at the same time. DSC

2 GPS's, one nice hand with chart plotting, and a
cheap backup to tell you were on your carts